For our Cape May locations Private Event Menu please email your request to email@example.com
$35.00 per person ( plus extra cost on certain items )
+ (PA)6% sales tax + 20% gratuity | (NJ)6.625% sales tax + 20% gratuity
Conshohocken menu see below…
Appetizers (choose two)
Italian Wedding Soup
Escarole and baby meatballs in our homemade chicken broth.
Flash fried calamari tossed with lemon, Roma tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and basil. Served with marinara sauce for dipping.
Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Portabellas marinated in extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar and fresh Italian herbs, grilled and served with our house roasted red peppers.
Antipasto (+$1.50 pp)
An Italian festival of imported olives, marinated artichoke hearts, house roasted red peppers, marinated fresh mozzarella, Genoa salami cones filled with basil cream cheese and prosciutto and provolone stuffed cherry peppers.
All of our Bruschetta is served warm.
Tomato, fresh Mozzarella, and Basil
– or –
Wild Mushrooms, and Mascarpone
Roasted Pepper Plate
House Roasted and marinated in extra virgin olive oil and fresh Italian herbs, our roasted peppers are served with aged sharp provolone, fresh mozzarella and imported Italian olives
Salads (choose one)
Traditional Caesar Salad
Crisp Romaine Lettuce tossed with the Viggiano Family’s own dressing and fresh Parmesan cheese. Topped with frizzled prosciutto and parmesan focaccia croutons.
Greens with Balsamic Dressing
Baby Greens tossed with balsamic vinaigrette topped with dried cranberries, diced tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and gorgonzola cheese.
Entrees (choose two)
Penne pasta sautéed with roasted eggplant, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, onions, and asparagus in a light marinara sauce.
Rigatoni Country Style
Rigatoni pasta tossed with peppers, onions, grilled chicken, sweet and veal sausages and topped with melted mozzarella cheese.
Cavatappi with Chicken
Cavatappi pasta tossed in a fresh Rosa sauce with sautéed chicken.
A Viggiano Family Favorite! Layers of fresh pasta sheets, Italian cheeses, sweet and veal sausage, meatballs and marinara sauce.
Penne Rigata with Shrimp and Roasted Peppers (+$1.00)
Penne pasta tossed with Jumbo Shrimp and House Roasted Peppers in a Garlic Butter White Wine Sauce.
Breaded Chicken Breast pan fried and topped with our original marinara sauce and Italian cheeses.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts sautéed in lemon, caper, chardonnay wine sauce.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts sautéed with assorted mushrooms in a Marsala demi-glace.
Grilled Salmon (+$1.00)
Fresh farm-raised salmon grilled over open coals and topped with a white wine lemon sauce with tomatoes and capers.
Veal Parmesan (+$2.00)
Tender veal medallions sautéed and topped with marinara sauce, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
Sautéed Veal and Shrimp (+$3.00)
Tender veal medallions sautéed with jumbo shrimp and house roasted peppers in our Pomodoro sauce.
Sides (choose one)
Asparagus Spears (+$1.00 )
Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Capellini, Spaghetti, Fettuccini, Penne, Cavatappi
Parmesan Cream, Vodka Rose, Marinara, Garlic and Oil
Sweet Endings (choose one)
Topped with a fresh raspberry sauce
Lady fingers dipped in rum and espresso, layered with a mascarpone mousse
Fresh baked cannoli shells filled with our house made sweet ricotta cheese filling with chocolate chips, drizzled with chocolate sauce and shelled pistachios
Pound cake spritzed with rum and layered with chocolate mousse and hazelnut whipped cream with chocolate chips. Topped with rum sauce, crushed hazelnuts and whipped cream.
Dessert Sampler (+$3.00)
Ricotta Cheesecake, Cannoli’s, Tiramisu and Zucchetto.
Our restaurant is a BYOB. You are welcome to bring your own wine, beer or spirits.
- Bartender Fee (optional): $75
- Corkage Fee: $5 per 20 guests
- Espresso, Cappuccino, and Latte: $2.50-$4.00
- Spring or Sparkling Water: $4
- Plating and Cutting Fee: $1 per guest (may apply to special occasion cakes)
- Menu selections must be confirmed one week prior to your event.
- Viggiano’s can accommodate special dietary requests within 36 hours advance notice.
- Children’s Menus are available (for under 12 years of age).
- Final Guest Count is due 24 hours prior to the event.
- A deposit of $100.00 is required to book a reservation over 20 guests. This will be deducted from your bill the day of the event.
- A private room rental may apply. Please ask the Banquet Manager for details.
- Service Charge: A gratuity of 20% and applicable state sales tax will be applied to all purchases upon billing.
- Final payment is due the day of the event. All major credit cards are accepted, cash or check for final payment.
- Our restaurant is a BYOB. You are welcome to bring your own wine, beer or spirits. You may arrange to drop off alcohol the day before the event.
For additional information, or to schedule a private event, click here.